MAR Services is a fast growing company and we are always interested in finding new talent to join our motivated and professional team.
We are an equal opportunities employer and prefer to recruit staff based in the same areas as our clients.
All our staff receive thorough training that includes information about MAR Services, the work they will need to do and
extensive information on health and safety procedures.
If you would be interested in a career with MAR Services please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or send by post to our head office, please also see details of our vacancies below.
If you don’t have a CV, but would like to join one of our fantastic on-site teams, that’s not an issue at all! Just send us your contact details (mobile phone, email etc.) and your postcode to the above email address or via Facebook, Twitter or even Indeed!
To view all current vacancies, please click here.
Our current vacancies
Cleaning Operative in Fareham
We are seeking Cleaning Operatives to start immediately for an Independent School near Fareham. It is preferable that applicants have previous experience in the cleaning industry but we can provide full training.
Duties will include: dusting, mopping, vacuum cleaning, emptying bins, cleaning and replenishing kitchen and WC facilities plus any other associated tasks as directed by the Site Supervisor.
Our Cleaning Operatives play an important part in ensuring that high standards are maintained at this high profile site by delivering a high quality standard of service to our clients. If you are interested in joining our team and are committed to delivering high standards of service and safety, then please use the link below to apply.
MAR are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
Monday to Friday
6pm – 9pm
Term Time only
£9 per hour
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01344 462 357 now!
Cleaning Operative in various locations
Overall Job Purpose:
To maintain an allocated building, or area within a building, to a high cleaning standard, ensuring customer satisfaction through provision of a quality service as laid down in the contract specification.
Rates of pay and hours of work available on application.
List of all current vacancies can be found here.
Business Support Coordinator
- Dealing with incoming queries effectively.
- Take ownership of allocated task and ensure all parties involved are updated on the progress of task completion.
- Opening/closing of the HO premises and ensuring that everything is ready for the rest of the staff to arrive/leave the building.
- Ensure smooth, day-to-day running of the office facilities, to include post/kitchen/bin/cloths & bonnets/meeting room & reception area/replenishing HO consumables rota and ensuring general tidiness.
- Lead by example and ensure that downstairs open office area is clean, tidy and free from obstacles at all times.
- Answering incoming phone calls in a professional manner.
- First point of contact for any admin-related queries.
- Stores orders processing.
- To promote positive organisational culture and work in line with Company Values, Vision and Mission Statement.
- Maintain the Holiday Cover Calendar to ensure managers have the most accurate view of holiday booking on their sites and where cover has been scheduled.
- Ensure that CleanLink Client Portals are set up and up to date with required documentation (Risk Assessments, COSHH Data Sheets, SSOWs, Insurance documentations etc.).
- Prepare relevant documentation for waste contracts, to include producing of monthly reports, initial and annual renewal of all Duty of Care waste transfer