MAR Services is a fast growing company and we are always interested in finding new talent to join our motivated and professional team.
We are an equal opportunities employer and prefer to recruit staff based in the same areas as our clients.
All our staff receive thorough training that includes information about MAR Services, the work they will need to do and
extensive information on health and safety procedures.
If you would be interested in a career with MAR Services please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or send by post to our head office, please also see details of our vacancies below.
If you don’t have a CV, but would like to join one of our fantastic on-site teams, that’s not an issue at all! Just send us your contact details (mobile phone, email etc.) and your postcode to the above email address or via Facebook, Twitter or even Indeed!
To view all current vacancies, please click here.
Our current vacancies
Cleaning Operative in various locations
Overall Job Purpose:
To maintain an allocated building, or area within a building, to a high cleaning standard, ensuring customer satisfaction through provision of a quality service as laid down in the contract specification.
Rates of pay and hours of work available on application.
List of all current vacancies can be found here.
Regional Manager (Thames Valley)
During this exciting time of growth, we are looking for a Regional Manager to lead, manage and take responsibility for wide portfolio of Clients across the South and Thames Valley region. Reporting to the Operations Director, the role holder will support and guide their management team of Area Mangers and Area Supervisors in the on-going operation and development of our services to ensure exceptional service standards, the very highest levels of client satisfaction and as well as continuous improvement and innovation. This position would be suitable for an individual with some experience in Facilities Management or hard FM but a contract cleaning background is imperative.
Flexibility with travel and evening work is required.
Depending on experience, the basic salary for this role is up to £42K p/a, with a potential to earn additional Performance Related Bonus on top of other Company benefits. This role is temporary with a potential to become permanent.
Key Responsibilities of our Regional Manager:
• Drive Standards
• Play an active role in the operational strategy and its implementation in support of the Operations Director
• Overall responsibility for smooth running of the operations within London area
• Management of 3-4 direct reports and overseeing performance of the on-site teams through regular audits, KPIs and client/site visits across approx 50 sites
• Direct responsibility for managing key accounts
• Take full responsibility for all Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety issues and ensure compliance with company policies and arrangements including the effective closing out of audit action plans
• Compliance with all contractual requirements i.e. client related requirements, training of staff, HR files, Payroll, etc.
• Ensure compliance with site budgets
The Regional Manager should have a good technical understanding and have broad experience at a senior level in the contract cleaning or soft services sector. This is an essential requirement – candidates without this experience will not be considered.
To be successful in this job you will also have excellent communication and numerical skills and good MS Office skills. A clean Driving license is preferred and a company vehicle or travel card will be provided.