MAR Services is a fast growing company and we are always interested in finding new talent to join our motivated and professional team.
We are an equal opportunities employer and prefer to recruit staff based in the same areas as our clients.
All our staff receive thorough training that includes information about MAR Services, the work they will need to do and
extensive information on health and safety procedures.
If you would be interested in a career with MAR Services please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or send by post to our head office, please also see details of our vacancies below.
If you don’t have a CV, but would like to join one of our fantastic on-site teams, that’s not an issue at all! Just send us your contact details (mobile phone, email etc.) and your postcode to the above email address or via Facebook, Twitter or even Indeed!
To view all current vacancies, please click here.
Our current vacancies
Cleaning Operative in various locations
Overall Job Purpose:
To maintain an allocated building, or area within a building, to a high cleaning standard, ensuring customer satisfaction through provision of a quality service as laid down in the contract specification.
Rates of pay and hours of work available on application.
List of all current vacancies can be found here.
Business Development Manager
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 per annum + Commission + Car
Location: South East – Covering South East UK with occasional travel to Central London. Weekly visits to Head Office in Binfield will also be required.
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Perks: Private Medical Scheme, Sick Pay Scheme, 23 days holiday to start with, access to company vehicle, phone and laptop
Our company is going places and we’d like you to come with us!
We been a leading supplier of facilities support services across London, the Thames Valley and the wider South Eastern region for over 30 years now.
Cleaning Services, Manned Guarding, and Buildings Maintenance – it’s all in a day’s work for us.
And whilst our organic growth has enabled us to steadily expand both our range of services and our client base over the years; we’re now on the cusp of the next stage of our ambitious business development.
And we’d like you to play a key role in spearheading that growth.
We’re on the lookout for a real self-starter. A genuine go-getter. Someone with drive, tenacity and an insatiable appetite for generating new business.
We’re particularly seeking someone with experience from the Commercial Cleaning sector but if you can also point to a good working knowledge of the Security or Buildings Maintenance areas, then so much the better. What’s vital is that you can demonstrate a proven track-record of success in generating new business. You’ll need to be professional, personable and to begin with at least, happy to focus on the enormous potential within both Central London and the Home Counties.
In return for your experience and expertise, you’ll find yourself working for an ambitious business with a clear vision of where it’s heading.
Your day to day tasks will include:
- Self-generating leads by means of cold calling, networking and PQQs;
- Achieving agreed sales targets in line with the strategic guidelines set out by the Sales & Marketing Manager and the Managing Director;
- Actively promoting our services to the identified and selectively targeted audience;
- Conducting necessary market research and analysis;
- Preparing proposals, contracts, specifications and other sales documents;
- Carrying out face-to-face proposals and presentations with potential clients;
- Being the public face of MAR Services to all potential customers;
- At least 1 year sales experience in Facilities Management or Soft Services industry is desirable, however candidates with similar experience will also be considered;
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets;
- Own network of potential contacts and clients;
- Commitment and positive attitude;
- Excellent IT skills;
- Full Clean driving licence desirable;
The benefits are in-line with what you’d expect from a dynamic and professional company – excellent salary, great bonus potential, company car and a whole series of other benefits.
So if you think you could sell our services to potential clients, start by selling yourself to us.
Along with your CV, drop us a line and knock our socks off with a high-octane justification as to why you’re the person that can match our lofty ambitions.